• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Single Wide X-Metal Display case

U

Username Hidden

Hey, everyone! I am selling a beautiful Oakley Single wide display case! IT IS NOT THE ONE PICTURED. I am away right now and just need to get an ad up for the time being! It does, however, look exactly like this case except for it has 2 locking drawers instead of the drawer and it does not have a door. Overall the case is in excellent shape with a working light and keys for the drawers. I have 3 plexiglass pieces and a little bit of random hardware to go with it and I'll throw in my Oakley vault single pair case as well...... I am located in Fort Collins, CO about an hour outside of Denver. I'd love to sell to an avid Oakley collector who would love it just as much as I did. I am looking to get 300$ out of it! Shoot me a pm and I can text you some actual images of it and geek out a little bit with ya!
CHEERS Eli G

$_58.JPG

il_340x270.605389104_4m7j.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Having no door is not a problem (if you don't have toddler around) and actually easy to get the hand on the shades inside. Good stuff. glws.

Username Hidden said:
Having no door is not a problem (if you don't have toddler around) and actually easy to get the hand on the shades inside. Good stuff. glws.
From a man with a toddler, you are correct sir!

especially if your toddler is holding two toys gun :lolsign:

Low Ball me if you have to I want this thing gone!

I do really want one with the drawers in the bottom. Let me see about getting someone to pick it up and deliver it and I'll make you an offer.

Just like the one in this picture

s-l500.png

This one is good for that too. my case, but Pic was in the sales ad I bought it from lol . Love sliding drawers I have case listed too.
IMG_5017.JPG

Any chance of shipping it?