• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Sinks.... I Mean, Backpacks.

davidavid

Oakley Beginner
does any have an Oakley Kitchen Sink/ bathroom sink? i saw a couple of pictures, nothing in the flesh but i've taken quite an interest in them. still goes for $175 a pop so i wanna see if anyone has anything to say about them before buying.

if you do, share your pros and cons here!

i love my kitchen sink. get complements on it all the time! the only thing that i don't like about it is the flap to the main compartment you have to hold it up to put anything in it where my limit packs the top flops over so you can load it. but other then that it is a great pack and i use it a lot.

I have both of them ,the bathroom sink is a smaller version of the kitchen sink.i use the bathroom sink for work carry my lunch and a change of clothes in it and on the weekends if go away I use the kitchen sink for a few days worth of clean clothes and everything else you need both are over a year old held up great so far no rips or tears the zippers still work excellent the bathroom sink definetly gets more use almost daily

Back