• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Oakley Size 15 & 25 Temple Shocks

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Like the title says, I am looking for a set of Oakley size 15 and 25 black temple shocks. not interested in linegear at this time. pm me what you have, Thank you.

Some people reacted to this post.
what metals do you need for?

Shocks that fit the Romeo 1, Juliet, Xmetal XX, or Mars.

No one has any shocks in black?

I may have some black 25s for ya dude

PM me if you do, I would be happy to take them off your hands!!!

Just picked up some 15's still looking for the 25's

You can try the O-Store. About two weeks ago, I went in and asked them for some and the manager pulled out a huge bag of assorted rubbers. We had to go through it for a while but we eventually found a pair of 25 T-Shocks and they gave them to me at no charge.

I'ts worth a shot, but there are allot of collectors in my area, so I figured they will be out

I am still looking for a favor from the Vault store since I drove 65 miles round trip and 8.00 in tolls to find they sold me a set of lenses that were 2 same side then had to drive 200 miles to next store to return them for another pair since they were out and that was the next store. So maybe he can hook me up. Other then that I need to check the fake pair I bought. Had real screws could be real shocks