• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OAKLEY SIZE Comparison

starscream

Oakley Beginner
Hi. Not sure if we already have a thread for Oakley Size Comparison.
Maybe peeps can show pictures of their Oakley and compare the size to other pairs? this would help us see which styles would suit our head/face size and shape.

Anyone? specially those who have tons of Oakley eyewears :)

Well, we have a "do these suite me?" thread full of all sorts of different styles and sizes on different people. Gives a great idea of how things might fit!

But I do have some pictures handy comparing three (I would say pretty popular) models. The Crankcase, Fuelcell, and Eyepatch 2.

tumblr_mkrck62VRz1rbptugo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mkrck62VRz1rbptugo1_1280.jpg

Top view of largest to smallest (Left to right: Eyepatch 2, Fuelcell, Crankcase)

tumblr_mkrck62VRz1rbptugo4_1280.jpg
The Fuelcell can eat a crankcase if it really wants to.

Fuelcell can eat a crankcase if it really wants to.

Awesome pics. Been thinking about buying a Fuel cell but I haven't made it to the o store to try them on again yet. The Crankcase is almost a perfect fit to me and now I'm thinking I was right the first time in thinking the Fuel cell is just too big for me.

The Crankcase is almost a perfect fit to me and now I'm thinking I was right the first time in thinking the Fuelcell is just too big for me.

I can wear both without a problem. The Crankcase is near perfect for me as well as far as size goes, slightly snug however. They get a little tight after a few hours for me. I'd be willing to bet you could handle a Fuelcell without a problem, but of course with every pair, try them on if you can. ;) You'll never know otherwise!

I can wear both without a problem. The Crankcase is near perfect for me as well as far as size goes, slightly snug however. They get a little tight after a few hours for me. I'd be willing to bet you could handle a Fuelcell without a problem, but of course with every pair, try them on if you can. ;) You'll never know otherwise!
Yeah that's why I'm waiting to reserve final judgment until I can get back to try them, hopefully tomorrow. When I went in I was pretty blown away by the look and fit of the Crankcase and I didn't really give the other pairs I tried on a fair chance. I might be thinking it was the eye patch 2 that was ridiculously oversized and not the fuel cell.

This is a good thread. Still trying them on will guarantee a good fit but knowing what to expect helps a lot. I will try to take some pics and post them here.

Back