• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley "Sketch" Notebook.....

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Not really a purchase but newly acquired....Got a 8 1/2" X 11" Spiral notebook coming from my buddy in Kalamazoo....He was pretty good friends with Scotty Cannon back in the day and Scotty gave him a notebook with these sketch designs on the front and back covers.....Just plain paper inside but pretty cool none the less....these pics are of Oakley Tissue Paper but the notebook has the same designs....anyone ever see these?

OakleyNotebook.jpg

OakleyTissue.jpg

OakleySketch.jpg

Like I said....these are images pulled from Google....But I have seen the notebook previous and its covered with these pencil type "sketches"....Scotty also gave my buddy a pair of Yellow/Black Kevlar ShoeTwo's.....just scored another BNIB pair for him in U.K. with the help of an awesome member here! Too bad he didn't offer up one of his pewter cars.....!!!!

Woow.....great scratch n sketch back there.....wonder if this could be a giant printed and cover up my room wall

I saw a sketch book like you are talking about a few years back. I think I was just a plain notebook with sketched covers. I think both the inside and outside covers were that way.

Just picked it up in Kzoo.....6" X 9". Sweet.....lost the bigger one but found this one....
aee8451b-ee8d-9562.jpg

Attachments

• aee8451b-ee8d-9562.jpg
    aee8451b-ee8d-9562.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 301

Latest Posts

Back