• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Skull Golf Collection

LoPan12

Oakley Beginner
I hate that Japan gets all this sweet stuff that we can't. I've searched high and low for a non-outrageously priced Ball Marker, ID tag, and/or headcovers.
It's depressing.
I say outrageous because a bag tag that retails for less than $20 (1844 yen) sells here for $40! Carrying something that small back from vacation doesn't garner a 200% markup...

Last edited:
Supply and demand my friend. Consider that if you were able to find a Japanese retailer willing to sell one at retail, how much would you paying once you added shipping from Japan and duties if they were required? It is much less outrageous that some of the other items being sold on ebay or craigslist for higher than retail when the item is actually available in North America.

(calm voice)
Plus in my case I had to pay somebody to travel across the globe to get them.
O stores were out, so he had to get it from another collector. (Above retail price)
Had to wait months before I can get them.
How many people do actually go above and beyond the call of duty to share Oakley items to their fellow O brothers and sisters? Few.

So I did not go on a vacation and bought them myself.

Orale.

:p

Latest Posts

Back