• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Skull Purchases

XXXAVIER whit all due respect this is an english spoken Forum so please make an effort to respect the rules of it, this isnt Facebook
I am from México and you dont see me posting in Spanish
sorry guys, it was in portuguese by mistake. Oakley just did a collab with piet where they have some skull models but these models are only available in brazil.
so it's good for you? ✌️ 🤙

Just a heads up, all the skull stuff is 50% off right now. Ive been waiting for that puffer jacket to go below $100. Just ordered one now for $75:

B2AA2CEB-832B-4CF6-888F-2B4288DFA771.jpeg

A couple new skull things have been added to Oakley.com. Not too different of a design from what they’ve had, just with camo. Still, I do really like that tan color, so I just ordered a tan shirt for now. Looks like the stock is somewhat limited right now.

View attachment 1027409View attachment 1027410
Not the best colours and design but appreciate they tried to revive the skull spirit

Not the best colours and design but appreciate they tried to revive the skull spirit
Yeah, glad they have finally brought the skull back on a regular basis. Im still hoping they bring back the side profile skull design they have in Oakley Japan and Oakley Brazil. Also a new design hat. -I do buy most Tan Oakley stuff though. So had to get a tan one with a skull on it.

Back