• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Sliver Edge part number 009413-0265 replacement arms

Vwguy

Oakley Beginner
I'm looking for a replacement arm left side, or a set of replacement arms for the Oakley Sliver Edge part number 009413-0265. I received a replacement set of lenses from Sunglass Hut and the lenses were a tough fit. Unfortunately, soon after installing the new lenses the left arm bottom nub broke on the left temple arm. I have been to Oakley, Oakley Vault, Sunglass Hut, all over and the people have been great, but and I keep running into the answers like "these are out of stock, the parts are not available, just buy a new pair from somewhere online", etc. I have found new glasses for about $85-$95 but this simply does not make a lot of sense when I really only want the temple arm/s. I found this forum and I hope someone who may read this posting and has a clue where to go to find a replacement arm or a set of replacement arms. Thanks for the help in advance.

Oakley Sliver Temple left side internal.jpg

I’m looking for a right arm of a Holbrook XL also. Good luck to us both :)

I'm looking for a replacement arm left side, or a set of replacement arms for the Oakley Sliver Edge part number 009413-0265. I received a replacement set of lenses from Sunglass Hut and the lenses were a tough fit. Unfortunately, soon after installing the new lenses the left arm bottom nub broke on the left temple arm. I have been to Oakley, Oakley Vault, Sunglass Hut, all over and the people have been great, but and I keep running into the answers like "these are out of stock, the parts are not available, just buy a new pair from somewhere online", etc. I have found new glasses for about $85-$95 but this simply does not make a lot of sense when I really only want the temple arm/s. I found this forum and I hope someone who may read this posting and has a clue where to go to find a replacement arm or a set of replacement arms. Thanks for the help in advance.

View attachment 1026587
My goodness, just be happy that you received those lenses. These glasses are so cheap, just buy another pair from a third party.

Don’t where you are. If in the states I would check places like Mercari. Depop, or Poshmark.
I looked at all three sites you noted, Mercari had two similar pairs but both were sold. Poshmark and Depop had nothing at this time. If you come across anything I would appreciate your help. Thank for the tips

Latest Posts

Back