• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley Special sunglasses sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does the Holbrook nano camo look like?

Some people reacted to this post.
And that london jawbone?

Man, India time zone is really messing me up...lol.

Nice sale, bro!

Username Hidden said:
He posted it on Mercari... I dont make comments like that without having proof. You should do the same

@BigRabbit
I didn’t think I was flipping them being that I changed out the lenses and added a second set of lenses to the sale. If this constitutes a breach of your selling to someone like me I’m sorry and I had no intentions on flipping anything. Like I said I bought a new set of lenses for them and added a slightly used set of lenses to the sale listing...i just want you and everyone to know that “flipping” is not at all my intentions.
Not sure it matters but I took it down. Like I said I didn’t have any intentions on flipping anything man. Just added some lenses and an extra set of slight used lenses to them to sweeten the sale. (65+30+used lenses)

I really am sorry and hope I can somehow make this up. It was an honest mistake. People on here know I never flip anything

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
I wont be selling to those people anymore

It’s sad that people take a sh!t on your good efforts to get good stuff to people who will enjoy it for non scalper/ EBay prices. I know I’ve missed several pairs you’ve posted (which sucks lol)but to see them on eBay or re-listed here and elsewhere just pisses me off.

Damn! Feel like we need a "Got 'Em" for the @BigRabbit drops! was all over OF yesterday until I got home, Central Time killed me. At least what I'm after wasn't on this one

Username Hidden said:
Man, India time zone is really messing me up...lol.

Nice sale, bro!
When are you back bro

Leave me a jawbone lol

Bump open to offers

Status
Not open for further replies.