• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Spin Shift Collection

Here are the redux I received today
A14A8FEC-EE87-4479-A959-0A873D38F1EC.jpeg
C04F7F16-9391-4869-9ADF-A2098E3A8A2C.jpeg
085E22A6-FC3E-44D8-97C0-19C249465325.jpeg

My 50% off code didn't work when I tried it yesterday....
Only works on up to 3 pairs I ordered 6 and then called the next day. Had to argue the guy said it’s only for one pair and I said why does the email say 50 percent of your cart then. He asked if I wanted to talk to a manager he said it wouldn’t make a difference at most they’d take the 30 percent of each second pair. Sure enough manager told him to refund half of the charge so I got 30 percent off every other pair then 50 percent of everything.

I'm getting really tired of Oakley putting the boring-ass Prizm Grey lense on everything that is a special frame, these the holographic ones, like put anything else other than that one please!
At least the Redux has cool lenses. Finally! The boring grey lenses is what’s kept me from purchasing all these special frames.

At least the Redux has cool lenses. Finally! The boring grey lenses is what’s kept me from purchasing all these special frames.
Yeah, I see the Redux and the Jawbreaker have the Prizm Jade, while the Sutro and Holbrook have Prizm Violet. Its just infuriating that they keep utilizing Grey on everything, usually on the ones I want. I gave in and bought both the holographic Radar EV and Radarlock but definitely wasn't ideal. I want the Radarlock and Radar EV's of this frame too but gotta spring for a different lense because as the kids say nowadays, this ain't it, at least not for me.

I wish my face could handle the Sutro, but it would just look ridiculous on me lol.

Yeah, I see the Redux and the Jawbreaker have the Prizm Jade, while the Sutro and Holbrook have Prizm Violet. Its just infuriating that they keep utilizing Grey on everything, usually on the ones I want. I gave in and bought both the holographic Radar EV and Radarlock but definitely wasn't ideal. I want the Radarlock and Radar EV's of this frame too but gotta spring for a different lense because as the kids say nowadays, this ain't it, at least not for me.

I wish my face could handle the Sutro, but it would just look ridiculous on me lol.
I hear you! In hindsight, not buying them has given me money to buy Katos😂 Ain’t that right @pjd1234

Back