• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley spine display case

JohnXmetal

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
need help on how much is the fair price of a oakley spine display right now? Thanks.

John where are you? What kind of shape is it in? All 5 shelves in there and not chipped up? Lights working? Base have the locked doors on? Locks and keys to the display?

California sir. Yes its all complete in good condition.

Very good. And please refrain from the "Sir" stuff. I'm not that old! ;)

Here in PA and surrounding areas that should be somewhere in the neighborhood of $400-600. It would have to be complete, like the one you're looking at. I paid right in the middle for mine last year, and I have seen some folks ask upwards of $1000 for theirs but they don't sell for that. A Spine Case is one of their best, and that is an opinion shared by many members here. Demand in your area is a big factor also...if no cases at all are up for sale it will bring a premium, but if there are some on the Bay locally and Craigslist that may cheapen the price, because then it's a buyers market and you have choices.

I wish I could tell you "Never pay more than xxx" but I can't!

I will tell you to be patient!!

There will ALWAYS be cases coming into the market. If you don't absolutely have to have one by tomorrow don't lose sleep over paying a fortune for one...there'll be others.

I got lucky and got mine with shelves , keys lights in top, mirror and magazine rack. I paid 200 for mine along with an x metalish RX case for 150... The reason why so cheap is because the case needed a transformer for the lights. My FNL gave me a train set transformer and helped me wire it up and drilled a hole in the side to put a toggle switch in.. I had to drive about 110 miles away but well worth it. Forgot it also needed the top part that usually says OAKLEY , NEW RELEASES, POLARIZED etc. I was able to get one of those for it for nothing.

Morning guys! Just need 1 more detail. Can this spine display case be dismantel like taking it apart? So its easy to carry and bring it inside of a small door or upstairs? Thanks.

my wife and I carried mine upstairs I don't know how but we did...We have the standard door entrances though. I wonder if you can spin the legs inward to get more clearance.

Latest Posts

Back