• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Splice Collection---not Complete....yet!

walkerhonda243

Oakley Expert
Louisiana
Here's a pic of the splice that I've managed to obtain over the last 2 months. Still there are 2 that elude me and I'm sure will for some time. But I've devoted most of my Oakley energy towards the splice as of late. Here's what I have so far:

Front to Back

JPM White Chrome-Crystal Black/Ice Iridium
FMJ 5.56-Polished Black/ Fire Iridium----these have custom cut blue Iridium lens in em---this frame is courtesy of oogie on the forum....many thanks man. I have the fire lens as well, but I love the blue iridium!!!
Black Chrome-Black/Black Iridium
Black Gun Metal-Polished Black/Emerald
FMJ-Crystal Blue/Ice Iridium
Platinum-Rootbeer/Gold

I'll soon have another one back from the "Chop Shop" CHROME!!!! I'll post pics the minute they arrive!!!

And once again....If ANYBODY knows of ANYONE that has the Kenseth or Murasaki that they will sell, please let me know. I'd love to finish this set!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
damn that's a pretty cool Splice collection dude . . .
good luck on the hunt. i think it's getting harder to find another one you are looking for :rolleyes:

i think the 12-635 Kenseth will be very difficult to find, the 12-627 murasaki splice near impossible, one of the rarest part coded releases ever made. best wishes in the hunt, and well done so far.

You're putting me to shame :embarassed:

All i need is the Black Chrome to finish the set minus the specials. Once i get that, it'll be enough for me to say i've "completed" the set.

Since we're on the subject.... I've never attempted to remove the lenses. Do you have to loosen both screws on each orbital?

You're putting me to shame :embarassed:

All i need is the Black Chrome to finish the set minus the specials. Once i get that, it'll be enough for me to say i've "completed" the set.

Since we're on the subject.... I've never attempted to remove the lenses. Do you have to loosen both screws on each orbital?

I haven't removed any of the bolts yet, but from looking, I'd say it would be best to remove both, just to make sure there's no added pressure on the orbital when removing the lens. And honestly, I was cool with just having 1 or 2 splice, buy your profile pic always made me want more lol and finally I gave in lol but I'm sure it will be a long wait for the kenseth and murasaki. But atleast it will be fun looking for em lol and who knows, might even get lucky one day! :)

and a great frame to wear . . .
very powerful and aggressive IMO!
piece of ART :rockon: