• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Splice Collection---not Complete....yet!

Hey man, Nice collection. I found the Murasaki Splice's on a japanese auction website about 4 months ago. I got them new in the box.
You might have a better shot watching those auction sites other than the north american ones. Just a suggestion. I also need the kenseth splice's to complete the collection. There a tough one to find.

Sooooo I just wanted to inform Splice of this and anyone else who is interested: Using a T5 screw, I was able to switch out the lenses. It was extremely easy compared to the Juliet lenses I just swapped (that was a pain!). There are metal parts on both ends, and it sticks out pretty far. Extremely easy to switch lenses out!

03-724 crystal black/black - grey splice was NOT a Back Country exclusive as some believe, this glass was featured in eyewear catalogues and in the uk alone was available via any oakley stockist from around sept 02 - aug 03.

It might have been...lol. I have no idea. Just wanted to report that it was extremely easy compared to the Juliet's lol.

The Juliets are easy as well. I prefer having to use a screwdriver to remove lenses vs. the popping out on O-matter. I was cleaning a pair of monster dogs once and the lens just popped out without very much force. I wasn't too happy about it.