• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Splice Collection---not Complete....yet!

about 200 of the Kenseths were bought by people on O-Review if I recall...a few years ago...it might be a place to look for someI used to have the Emerald, Ice and RB ones but sold them years ago...I know the founder of o-Review has a huge splice collection not for sale though and the Ducati's were real I held a pair with none of the fake characteristics described earlier here...they were never released to the masses though but U can find old pics of drivers/riders with the real thing or at least could a few years ago....O can say what they want now but they did exist

I'll keep my eyes on the Japan sites (what's sites do I watch though) lol and yes, I got my hands on a like new backcountry, but no box....but I do have a surprise coming, hopefully be here in a few days.

I have some really devastating news. I was switching out some lenses for my Chrome Splice and the T5 screw broke inside. Anyone know how to get broken screws out of holes? I don't do much machining, so I have no idea. I figure it'd be simple to get another one, but to get it out will be a challenge. Any ideas?

For something that small? I think you're SOL. You might be able to superglue something to it and then use it to unscrew it, but you risk gluing onto the frame as well. Other option is to drill, but that's really scary on something so fragile.

Oakley murasaki splices

Does anyone know how many pairs of Murasaki splices where made???