• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Splice

I cut some Bronze lenses for the FMJ/ Crystal Black Oakley Splice sunglasses. They look awesome now, and I definitely am loving them. Check out some of the pictures below.
u7yju2ud.jpg

ene9e6a4.jpg

Can i just say the Splice is one of those pieces that truly define Oakley as it was in its entirety.
gymenepy.jpg

Nice find Bri. I had to settle for some none OEM jade lenses for mine as I couldn't get the Emerald ones from the UK & didn't think any of the others really suited the gunmetal / black frame. I totally agree with what you say about the styling of them defining Oakley. These should have been done in far more colour-ways by them & sold in larger numbers. I LOVE mine.

Let me get that ti02

i will PM you about it

So much better than the original Ice irid.

haha bit more subtle and far more wearable as a daily..

Nice find Bri. I had to settle for some none OEM jade lenses for mine as I couldn't get the Emerald ones from the UK & didn't think any of the others really suited the gunmetal / black frame. I totally agree with what you say about the styling of them defining Oakley. These should have been done in far more colour-ways by them & sold in larger numbers. I LOVE mine.

yeah man, i know what you mean. the styling is very remniscent of the Xmetals and I would have loved to see an Xmetal Splice. that would be SICk.

Splice = my new found love as I have bought 4 in the past three weeks

yeah man they're amazing arent they? i love em to death. just so unparalleled in design.

They are amazing!
Bronze is an uncommon color for a Splice, but much better than the old Ice :thumb:

Back