• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Split Jacket Persimmon Vented Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have up for sale a pair of brand new Oakley Split Jacket Persimmon Vented Lenses. I've had these lenses for a while, only inserted them into the frame for a few minutes to see how the coloration was. Just not a fan. They've been sitting in the extra microfiber bag with individual lens pouches ever since. Had them listed on craigslist forever with no interest, then I found this site.

Not sure how much of a market there is for these lenses but worth the shot. Also not really sure what the asking price should be or the value on these lenses. Just going off of ebay, I've seen them listed anywhere from $26.99-38.99. I'll throw out an asking price of $35.00 + shipping, obviously open to negotiations. The Microfiber bag shown in the one picture is not listed in the sale.

I may also be open to trades. Other shades of Split Jacket Lenses. I have Jade & Ice Currently. Interested in Oakley Jupiter Camo Microfiber Bag, and also looking for a 5" Oakley 3D Metal "Icon" Sticker/Decal (preferably Silver in color)

DSCF1537.jpg
DSCF1538.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
These are still up for sale. But i am also niw interested in a set of M-Frames or Pro M-Frames as trade +$ as well

I'd be interested, tried to message you but I'm getting an error. See if you can message me?