• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Spring/Summer 2019 Release

Hi Team, just wondering if there's a thread or any news about what's being released for spring summer 2019 and when that will launch in stores ? I can't seem to find anything, I heard something about a surf collection and a mountain bike collection but no details.

I was planning a trip across the border to Seattle but depending on when all the cool new clothes and collections are being launched I might wait.

Thanks in advance.

I went across the border and into Washington yesterday, while chatting with the associates at one of the O stores they mentioned that there might be new sneakers coming for 2019 in more colours !! Also possibly lanyards and ankle socks making a return.

Tomcat14 , Thanks for the share. Looks interesting.

How do we feel about stainless steel though ? Didn't Oakley years ago go into great lengths to develop materials that weren't stainless steal ? I caught myself thinking for a moment, oh great here goes Luxottica cashing in on the O while lowering their quality and feel.
I'm sure that's not the case, just weird that I caught myself thinking that.

I went across the border and into Washington yesterday, while chatting with the associates at one of the O stores they mentioned that there might be new sneakers coming for 2019 in more colours !! Also possibly lanyards and ankle socks making a return.

Looking forward to new sneakers.....

I don't like how they're trying to make all their glasses "lifestyle" only. It's like they're saying Oakley are for the people who just sit around at restaurants all the time. I think it's time to tell Oakley to move all their offices back to the West coast. The East coast is killing them.

I'm kinda with you cyclerdoug on the Forager, They aren't quite.. mad enough. I like the idea of them, but they needed to be less conservative and more Disruptive by Design. If you're going with the mountaineering look then go all in and get wild. It'll be interesting to see what they look like though in person. Glow in the Dark dildo's are great for those low light orgies I would imagine.. but I love your visual better. haha !!

Latest Posts

Back