• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Spring/Summer 2019 Release

Spring / summer update

There are alot of new clothes to be released for spring/summer - there releases will be gradual from now til may.

Yes there is mountain biking apparel and new helmets solely for mountain biking.

TNP 3.0 will be released this week and includes quite a bit of clothing.

Alot of new colorways for the year -
more of the brighter colors- orange, red, and yellow. Clothing, hats, bags, luggage - all in multiple colors.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Oh dear god... somebody please make them stop! These are horrendous!

The only upside here is that in a few months you will have some $60 donor lenses for the Medusa goggles.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Maybe a good mars donor too... other than that they look horrendous but each to their own

Sigh, the new glasses look like generic junk... online. I'll go into the store and have a look, but I agree with most of you about the feel of the new glasses... the last "x-metal" could have been cooler but.. oh well.

Maybe we should organize a coup and do to Lux what they did to Jim and crash the value of Oakley so they are forced to sell :p Return the O back to it's former glory...

Spring / summer update

There are alot of new clothes to be released for spring/summer - there releases will be gradual from now til may.

Yes there is mountain biking apparel and new helmets solely for mountain biking.

more of the brighter colors- orange, red, and yellow. Clothing, hats, bags, luggage - all in multiple colors.

I'm here for brighter colors.

Sent from my NOTE NINE using Tapatalk

Spring / summer update

@mtb-nj will love to hear they are releasing mounting bike specific gear

And

@neill may finally snag some TNP gear

As @QLR1 would say.... YAY

Ra-Ra-Shiskumba

Was hoping for more Field Jacket releases.

I am sorry to say (to the Jawbreaker), but this has been my go-to pair for everything. It has the superior pair for like everything: viewing range, simplicity, fit, handling and packaging, ventilation (that toggle is way better than the Flight Jacket imo), even something as small as how the nose pad mounts (traditional Radar setup).

Only real dislikes are the cheap feel when opening the arms, the weird fact it doesn't come with alternate arms (yet the Flight Jacket does), and the price. Replacing the arms (if you have the alternates) is a bit crude but I assume the idea was one-and-done.

It bothers me that I do like this pair so much when it hardly excites me. Makes most of the Jawbreakers I bought look like a waste of money. Straight up sucked the fun out of what was my favorite pair, but I guess design and engineering isn't always meant to be exciting.

I am sorry to say (to the Jawbreaker), but this has been my go-to pair for everything. It has the superior pair for like everything: viewing range, simplicity, fit, handling and packaging, ventilation (that toggle is way better than the Flight Jacket imo), even something as small as how the nose pad mounts (traditional Radar setup).

Only real dislikes are the cheap feel when opening the arms, the weird fact it doesn't come with alternate arms (yet the Flight Jacket does), and the price. Replacing the arms (if you have the alternates) is a bit crude but I assume the idea was one-and-done.

It bothers me that I do like this pair so much when it hardly excites me. Makes most of the Jawbreakers I bought look like a waste of money. Straight up sucked the fun out of what was my favorite pair, but I guess design and engineering isn't always meant to be exciting.

Happy Birthday Buddy.

I have as well the Field Jackets, I like them a lot (but maybe it's because I don't have yet the Jawbreakers)...
Anyway, what do you mean with the alternate arms?, I find both pairs he same:errwhat:

I have as well the Field Jackets, I like them a lot (but maybe it's because I don't have yet the Jawbreakers)...
Anyway, what do you mean with the alternate arms?, I find both pairs he same:errwhat:

The Flight Jacket comes with long and short arms.

So far I've heard the Field Jacket only comes with long arms. My pair only has long arms too.

Latest Posts

Back