• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Square Whisker

aydrian

Oakley Beginner
Hi,
I am new in the forum and would appreciate any help here. My wife bought a pair of Square Whisker (05 769) for me several years ago and the lenses coating is peeling off. I am thinking of replacing the lenses with a pair of computer lenses from Fuse.

Now the question:
Does Square Whisker comes in Asian fit model? I tried searching online with little success.

Any help with be much appreciated!

I am by means no expert, but I do not believe any of the Whisker frames come in an Asian fit model...I remember someone selling a pair of Square Whiskers because it did not fit his face and instead looking to buy another frame that had "Asian fit" models.

I do not believe there is an "Asian Fit" SW.
AF is primarily for the sport and wrapped frames, to keep the lens off the cheeks, and the glasses lower on the nose for that facial type.
The SW are shallow enough that cheek interference shouldn't be a concern, and any nose bridge issues can be adjusted out with the wire style nose pads.
But I've been wrong before...:crazypilot:

To my knowledge, all wires are single fit and don't have AF version. If AF fit is required, you simply bend the wire frame to a shape that best fits

Latest Posts

Back