• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Square Wire 2.0 hard case?

rory

Oakley Beginner
I recently picked up a pair of these Square Wires from ebay. They're great shades, but came with no case obviously. I've got some of Oakley's bigger square cases, but they're too large and these glasses rattle around in them. Any suggestions on a better case from other Square Wire owners?

oo4075-04_Square_Wire_Carbon-Grey_Polar.jpg

I know that the Titanium Square Wires seem to come with a smaller better fit case (below), but I've had no luck tracking one down separately.

$_35.JPG

I use the metal vault case with my glasses in the bag they have never been damaged in the front compartment of my seadoo. They seem to fit in there quite snug actually.

I use the metal vault case with my glasses in the bag they have never been damaged in the front compartment of my seadoo. They seem to fit in there quite snug actually.

Thanks Artwebb. Are you using the large metal vault, or the smaller one?

For anyone with the OO4075 from Amazon, I just got a Small Metal Vault off Ebay and it definitely does *not* work unless you want to bend up your $200 sunglasses.

This is literally the only case I've found that fits without bending the glasses. Bulky and ugly but I see no alternative. Oakley really dropped the ball not selling these with a custom case.

I have owned square wires like the OP referenced for almost 8 years now, and I guess every case I have ever picked up from Oakley has worked for them 🤷‍♂️

Do you know which one you are using currently? I carry them in a light fleece jacket so I am trying to minimize bulk.

Back