• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Stand

Yea. That just wouldn't flow right with the way the glasses mount. It wouldn't look as elegant. And I hope to be able to sell them. Let me make one and see cost of time and materials first.

looks pretty sick - can´t wait t see your stand after you done!
you wanna use aluminum or plastic?

So now that i have more glasses than stands for, I'm going to make a new stand this weekend. Heres a quick render that i whipped up in cad.

StandRender.jpg

And heres my old stand that i made a long time ago before i even had oakleys

e9ce0a2f.jpg

What do you guys think? I may be interested in selling them if anyone want one after i get it done​

This would be very intresting, keep us all informed. Be intrested to see the cost shipped to the UK.

Bro...that is one awesome looking design. The one you currently have built is nice as well. Only thing with me is I am one of those who likes to keep all my Oakleys in a hard shell case. Otherwise I would definately pay you to make me one. I'm sure you will not have a
hard time selling them.

looks pretty sick - can´t wait t see your stand after you done!you wanna use aluminum or plastic?
Probably painted steel. Strong and much cheaper/easier to work with. Weight really won't be an issue.
This would be very intresting, keep us all informed. Be intrested to see the cost shipped to the UK.
Stay posted.
What if you created a ball shaped stand, something like this.Google Images
That looks like a pain in the ass to take glasses on or off.

Latest Posts

Back