• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley & Star Wars (I wish)

D3V1LSTH0RN

Oakley Enthusiast
I have always thought Oakley should do a collab with Star Wars. I was bored at work one day and drew out some Vader, Storm Trooper, Biker Scout, Imperial Guard, X Wing Pilot, etc. designs. They all pretty much looked like current/previous Oakley models. They just need some small tweaks and color combos. And perhaps redesign or hide the O in another symbol/design for the Star Wars movies, so it isn't so blatant. Then Oakley could design all of the new shields, helmets, gloves, etc. for the movies And....market them to the public. Imagine some Oakley Imperial gloves and a backpack at the range, with Rebellion or Sith shades. Silly idea? Maybe. But I'd be a sucker for those collections. And I wouldn't be alone. Would I?
Oakley and Star Wars. Yes!!

These are my “Vaders”
E4310289-7A96-4FEB-BEFD-DA2708614FD6.jpeg

I don’t think it would ever happen now that Disney owns the Wars. Polar opposite companies, Disney is disgustingly woke and Oakley tends to stick to business instead of politics (what a novel idea!).

@D3V1LSTH0RN
Boba I.
Boba II.
Boba III.
Darth wanted one too.

Back