• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Store, Covent Garden, London..

Adzi

Oakley Beginner
Just wondering.. now that there are a lot more members..

Has anyone been or going to go to the Oakley Store in London...? Ive been working there for 2-3 years now, and would happily help anyone out..

adz

I actually went to this store about a year and a half ago, while visiting London. I thought it was pretty cool, after talking with some of the employees for a while I actually ended up buying a pair of Half Jacket Replacement Lenses. they were really helpful, but I guess it just depends on who you are dealing with, kinda goes with everything though, i've gone to sunglass hut and found the people to have no clue and other times found them to know there stuff. I always enjoy the latter!

Adzi said:
Just wondering.. now that there are a lot more members..

Has anyone been or going to go to the Oakley Store in London...? Ive been working there for 2-3 years now, and would happily help anyone out..

adz

I have not been there Adzi, but you could sure help some of us Oakley aficionado's with the European Releases that occasionally pop up...?

Does the o store in london have the matte clear with black text oik rig 24-188 or can u locate one?

anything that i hear,, i will post on here.. as long as i know i wont get busted for it.

BAPD77 -- Im off to work now, so il check on the system. Give the Store a ring and ask for me if you need to find out quick. Names Adam though not adzi :)

Shame you had a shoddy experience here Frog dude, come in again though.. weve had a HUGE refit annd the store looks amazing.

adz x

Were u able to find those oil rigs? Just wondering.

Yeah sorry bro,, forgot to post on here last night.

No those Oil Rigs, im guessing were discontinued or we dont have any but in my opinion,, there disco'ed.
I searched around the store for a while for you but couldnt find any. I normally sort out emails when we have to discontinue a load of models, although i dont remember doing that specific Oil Rig but over 3 years of doing it,,, you loose tack of what you have done :) Sorry dude.

Call Customer Services if your still looking for some or look around on the web.

adz

Back