• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Store Display Sign

OakleyDoakley7

Oakley Beginner
IMG_6840.PNG
Hey not sure if this is the proper place to post this but just wondering if anyone knew the value of a sign like this?? It has like 5 or 6 flouresant bulbs inside that light it up. Would look cool in the cave with the collection I think!!

View attachment 319478 Hey not sure if this is the proper place to post this but just wondering if anyone knew the value of a sign like this?? It has like 5 or 6 flouresant bulbs inside that light it up. Would look cool in the cave with the collection I think!!
How heavy is it? Shipping would be a killer!!!

Ok thanks for the info, I had found one a guy was wanting to sell but he's wanting like $200, and I thought that was a little high but wasn't sure what they might go for. I could go pick it up and not have to ship it but just wondering if anybody had bought or sold any like this and what they went for. Thanks for all the info though!!

Ok thanks for the info, I had found one a guy was wanting to sell but he's wanting like $200, and I thought that was a little high but wasn't sure what they might go for. I could go pick it up and not have to ship it but just wondering if anybody had bought or sold any like this and what they went for. Thanks for all the info though!!

Great Scott!

I could make one of those with a light box from Michaels and a piece of smoked plexi and a sticker off Ebay. Tell him thanks!

Back