• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Store Sydney,Australia

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
Hey guys,

Not sure if this is in the right place but here goes anyway.
Yesterday i went to the Oakley store in sydney for the first time and i was like a kid in a candy store. I went there with the intention of trying on a pair of the inmates to see if they suit me and came out with a wish list of
custom oil rigs, batwolf and straight jacket. I didn't get the inmates because i didnt like the plastic nose pieces but i was in there for a good hour with my wife who by the way, doesnt have an interest in my obsession lol. The guy who
worked there was extremely helpful, allowing me to custom make pairs to see what i liked, he popped out lenses of various frames to mix and match. Going into the store i had this mind set that whatever frame i liked id only get a neutral colour lens like black iridium or grey and maybe branch out to ice iridium, i came out with a new found appreciation for + red iridium and fire iridium however i wasnt a big fan of the ruby iridium, its very similar to the fire when you look at it. Once i get some decent funds ill be back there for sure and ill be coming out with a few more pairs. O stores definitely are so much better than a Vault, im lucky enough to have one of each 45 mins in different directions from my place
and also an SGH 10 minutes away, although SGH isnt as good in terms of knowledge and customer service, the Vault is pretty good but over all the O store is the better one, being that you can walk in looking for oil rigs (for example) and walk out with a complete custom pair and not just pick up a pre built pair from SGH or the Vault. hopefully ill receive my custom antix soon, which i ordered on the Oakley website. Definitely can't wait to go back there.

Hey ausoakley, where abouts is the store? I'm only a few hours drive north of you! Going to Sydney in a few weeks, wouldn't mind popping in for a "look"

@ mickle, sorry for the late reply to your post, for some reason I can't get this to alert me when a reply is made in a post I started or commented on. The O store is at 393 george st sydney, the staff are very helpful and friendly, when I went in there on my birthday I noticed they had the gold holbrooks which they didnt have the last time I went in there.

Latest Posts

Back