• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Stores In Australia..?

Adzi

Oakley Beginner
Just wondering if their are any employees or anyone that knows of any good stores in Aus..?

Thanks

The only good stores are the vault at dfo in Homebush. and o store in Sydney. I personally try to stay away from SGH and just use them as a means to try out new eyewear if I can't get to the o store

If you think SGH is horrible because they sell you display stock when it should be BNIB, you should wait till you try OPSM (aka Lenscrafters for AU)... a new pair means display stock with completely mismatched boxes... you ordered a pair of Fast Jackets? No problem, here take the box and packaging from Dispute because we can't be stuffed to find the original packaging. My response? "WTF?!"

If you think SGH is horrible because they sell you display stock when it should be BNIB, you should wait till you try OPSM (aka Lenscrafters for AU)... a new pair means display stock with completely mismatched boxes... you ordered a pair of Fast Jackets? No problem, here take the box and packaging from Dispute because we can't be stuffed to find the original packaging. My response? "WTF?!"
Never had such an experience with SGH but I just find that o store or vault employees are more helpful with the brand- SGH just want you to buy something doesn't matter what brand you went in looking for. Also they are OPSM here not LensCrafters

Back