• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Straight Jacket

Redcoat

Oakley Beginner
Picked up a new custom pair of Oakley Straight Jacket sunglasses! Got the grey-smoke frame and ruby lenses. They are very comfortable and look smashing!! Pictures are below!

Cheers

image.jpg

Congrats! Nice pick up, i should have done that myself. I got mine with BIP and now whenever i wear them the whole thing just looks black.

I just dont buy straight jackets because they dont make a very good variety of them. Now with that said, if they make a tron straight with sapphire iridium, youll be seeing waiting at the O store for one!

I did a polished black, ice iridium, and team blue icons/bands recently and I love them. Probably one of the most lightweight and comfortable pair I own. Good choice and nice color combo.

Sorry to bump this thread after some time, but I noticed the lenses on these look more Fire-ish than red-ish ruby. I am looking at buying another pair of SJ's and am undecided between fire and ruby.. whichevers more orange would be good, but I know there can be quite some variance in lense colouring on different models. I'm swaying more to the Ruby. Has anyone got both? Cheers!

Sorry to bump this thread after some time, but I noticed the lenses on these look more Fire-ish than red-ish ruby. I am looking at buying another pair of SJ's and am undecided between fire and ruby.. whichevers more orange would be good, but I know there can be quite some variance in lense colouring on different models. I'm swaying more to the Ruby. Has anyone got both? Cheers!
Bump. Still the same question after 4 years :) Are these SJ Ruby lenses Fruby or classic Ruby? They seem indistinguishable from Fire in the OP's photo

Back