• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Strap

music_man185

Oakley Beginner
do they make a oakley strap for all frames? all i see on their website is m frame strap kit and it seems to be discontinued. i would like a strap for my half jackets for when i am on the water. i know the half jackets fit tight and dont move around, but i still dont want to take that risk of losing them in the water forever. it wouldn't hurt if the strap was universal so that i could use it for all my frames if need be. but if i'm on the water, it will probably be my polarized half jackets :D

No I don't think they do, but does it need to be oakley? Just go buy a generic one form a camping store or something, thats what i'm going to do for my juliets

You could try eBay, I believe I saw a M-Frame Slash kit there recently. A better option would be to get some Water Jackets (all though it is a much more expensive option). They have a strap and hydrophobic solution to keep the lenses clear. I have used them and they work well in the water.

does the m-frame strap fit frames other than m-frames? buying another set of frames is out of the question for me right now. i just bought my first pair of oakley's ever last month, and since then, i've bought 2 more frames! i'm definitely cut off for a while. lol.

music_man185 said:
does the m-frame strap fit frames other than m-frames? buying another set of frames is out of the question for me right now. i just bought my first pair of oakley's ever last month, and since then, i've bought 2 more frames! i'm definitely cut off for a while. lol.

Nice man welcome to the world of Oakley! I got my first pair for christmas, pair of polished white gascans! Sold them because they gave me a headache, saved some cash, and bought some juliets. What frames do you have?

Custom Polarized Half Jackets
Penny's (juliets but smaller)
Monster Pups

its early, but i'm already addicted. lol. i would like to have a set of m frames to wear for work (construction). but they will have to wait.

i'm thinking about giving the m frame slash kit a try. it looks like its made to just slide on the end of the arms. anyone else tried it with a frame other than m frame? the half jacket is basically the same frame as the m frame. i've read reviews of people using it on racing jackets and crosshairs.

We sold a lot of them in the store I am at and I generally always hear people using them for anything Oakley. I just don't have a personal experience to add to it, only what I hear from random customers...

But in my opinion from memory and what it looks like in pictures, I think that the rubber on the strap takes place of the earsock on the m-frame so it is probably a little bigger and may not work on everything just to heed the warning.

Back