OakleyBoss

Staff member
Administrator
USA
Hey guys, I figured I would make a quick post with an item of my Oakley Gear that I use everyday, my Red Oakley Stretch Lanyard 2.0 . It is amazing, I use it as my keychain and I love it. Pics Below. Can't wait to see everyone elses Oakley gear! :)

img2011040900030.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

oakleyguy7

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Chicago, IL
awesome! i have one of those too and i just picked up the new lanyard and the new carabiner too. use it everyday

Purple and black lanyard & Black carabiner

Last edited by a moderator:

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Administrator
USA
Nice, I was just checking those out, I like the new ones they are sweet, and nice carabiner! And the purple and black is awesome! :D

stepasyd

Oakley Beginner
that is a really nice lanyard you have there OB...i have the black/gray one myself, and have been using it for nearly 2 years now...no signs of wear, no frays or anything...well worth the money.

dwcfrr74

Oakley Beginner
Awseom purple lanyard. NOt a fan of the little caribiner though. The website pic made it look like a full size biner. Imagine my surprise when I went to the O store in Christiana, De and they were like, "yeah, the carabiner's are in this little cube on the counter." What? I still bought 10 of them, but was hoping for something larger.

I used one of the old black and grey ones as my whistle lanyard when I coach my U13/14 Volleyball team.

I have yet to see a poor lanyard from the O.

D

motoGP_fanatic

Disciple of X-Metal
Have 1 solid, 2 stretch and 1 leather lanyard w/c I alternatively use to hold my bike keys .... and you guys are correct this product is nice, a definitely a standout and quality product from Oakley.:)

Latest profile posts

crazychris777 wrote on THE X-MAN's profile.
do you have XX X-Metal gold 24k Lens? anybody know where i can find some? thank you