• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Stretch Lanyard 2.0

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Hey guys, I figured I would make a quick post with an item of my Oakley Gear that I use everyday, my Red Oakley Stretch Lanyard 2.0 . It is amazing, I use it as my keychain and I love it. Pics Below. Can't wait to see everyone elses Oakley gear! :)

img2011040900030.jpg

awesome! i have one of those too and i just picked up the new lanyard and the new carabiner too. use it everyday

Purple and black lanyard & Black carabiner

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, I was just checking those out, I like the new ones they are sweet, and nice carabiner! And the purple and black is awesome! :D

that is a really nice lanyard you have there OB...i have the black/gray one myself, and have been using it for nearly 2 years now...no signs of wear, no frays or anything...well worth the money.

Awseom purple lanyard. NOt a fan of the little caribiner though. The website pic made it look like a full size biner. Imagine my surprise when I went to the O store in Christiana, De and they were like, "yeah, the carabiner's are in this little cube on the counter." What? I still bought 10 of them, but was hoping for something larger.

I used one of the old black and grey ones as my whistle lanyard when I coach my U13/14 Volleyball team.

I have yet to see a poor lanyard from the O.

D

Latest Posts

Back