• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Stretchline Display - Re-hab

Actually I'm only a private. I think the captain is @SiRacer420 and then there's lieutenant @QLR1 But I keep forgetting who is the Corporal and which guy is the General.

Either way. All I did was show you the exchange requirements which had what info you needed right on that page on how to get into the exchange section. But you did not take the 90 seconds to even read it and came back with a witty response.
MP Q sounds about right :D

Yea, I believe the originals are plexi. The one thing I wa never able to remove was the back plexiglass panel. The sides come out but the way the case is constructed I believe the rivets for the top were placed after the back panel was installed. Anyone able to remove theirs?

Yea, I believe the originals are plexi. The one thing I wa never able to remove was the back plexiglass panel. The sides come out but the way the case is constructed I believe the rivets for the top were placed after the back panel was installed. Anyone able to remove theirs?

Yep I had the same problem with the back panel. I ended up cutting it out and replaced it with 1/2" black Sintra.
I wanted the back to be black. Looks really nice that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back