• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley Stretchline Tower Display Stand Glass Shelves

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Oakley Stretchline Tower Display Glass Shelves (Quantity 4)

I personally prefer having glass shelves in ALL of my towers, and this is an extra set that I had cut for a Stretchline Tower.

$80 Shipped CONUS. Please add $45 (they are glass and heavy) for International Shipping via USPS Priority International shipping. I will be happy to say the value is low so you do not have to pay a high VAT.

You will receive exactly what is in the photographs.

Your item(s) will be extremely carefully boxed, in a triple-walled crush proof box.

Your proceeds will be going to fund something very important and unexpected in my life, so your purchase is very much appreciated!

If for any reason you feel the price is unreasonable, or you want to make me an offer, please reach out.

Thanks!

Joseph

Royal Lion Museum of Sunglasses

Img0593.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Oakley Stretchline Tower Display Glass Shelves (Quantity 4)

I personally prefer having glass shelves in ALL of my towers, and this is an extra set that I had cut for a Stretchline Tower.

$80 Shipped CONUS. Please add $45 (they are glass and heavy) for International Shipping via USPS Priority International shipping. I will be happy to say the value is low so you do not have to pay a high VAT.

You will receive exactly what is in the photographs.

Your item(s) will be extremely carefully boxed, in a triple-walled crush proof box.

Your proceeds will be going to fund something very important and unexpected in my life, so your purchase is very much appreciated!

If for any reason you feel the price is unreasonable, or you want to make me an offer, please reach out.

Thanks!

Joseph

Royal Lion Museum of Sunglasses

View attachment 508908

What are the dimensions? They may fit other cases. I only have the RX line towers and they use a 14-3/4” x 14-3/4” x 3/8” shelf (single tower, single and double shelved counter-tops).

Username Hidden said:
What are the dimensions? They may fit other cases. I only have the RX line towers and they use a 14-3/4” x 14-3/4” x 3/8” shelf (single tower, single and double shelved counter-tops).
They do not fit. Stretchline are smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.