• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Style Switch and Jawbone nose piece clips

Benno

Oakley Beginner
Hi,

Firstly sorry if this is in the wrong thread.

I have lost the clips on the Style Switch ( http://goo.gl/IgjziC ) to hold the lens into the frame. I cannot locate the clips online and inquiries in-store told me they dont have replacement parts and I'd need to purchase a new frame.

I can however find Jawbone / Split Jacket clips and was wondering if these can be used interchangeably in place of the Style Switch clips. I have my doubts and would prefer to know before purchasing some to try.

Does anyone know if this is possible or where I can get the original Style Switch clips from?

Thanks

Thanks SiRacer. They wont replace it. Guess I'll just have to keep an eye out on ebay for a cheap second hand replacement pair :(

I asked in store, but will try calling duing business hours if you think that may help. cheers

Definitely call. If they have any, they will probably send you a set free. Oakley Customer Care (800) 403-7449

The store employees can't do anything to help you here. They don't keep parts unless it's an OCP frame but if it's discontinued, they likely won't have any left. Still, they should have directed you to warranty. Style Switch isn't an old frame so I'd be surprised if they didn't have anything.

Good luck and let us know what happens.

Latest Posts

Back