• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Style Switch

thanx Nyarlathotep - i will check them, asap they hit a store close to me . . .

Was at the vault here yesterday I thought they felt cheap, didn't like them at all

We have the Black with Black Iridium pair at my store now. I feel the same way about them. The concept is really cool but very poorly executed. I feel like I might break them...and I never feel that way with Oakley.

On another note, the lens size is about the same as a fuel cell, you can actually use Fuel Cell lenses in this frame. It's not a perfect fit but they fit.

I also had a customer with a larger head mention that the little fins on the side towards the front of the arm dig into his head. So this pair might not be ideal for those with a large head.

We have the Black with Black Iridium pair at my store now. I feel the same way about them. The concept is really cool but very poorly executed. I feel like I might break them...and I never feel that way with Oakley. On another note, the lens size is about the same as a fuel cell, you can actually use Fuel Cell lenses in this frame. It's not a perfect fit but they fit. I also had a customer with a larger head mention that the little fins on the side towards the front of the arm dig into his head. So this pair might not be ideal for those with a large head.

I totally know what that guy meant. The hinge totally dug into the side of my face, it was honestly a deal breaker for me.

I totally know what that guy meant. The hinge totally dug into the side of my face, it was honestly a deal breaker for me.
Thanks for the second opinion its always good to have more information for customers.

We have gotten more colorways in recently that seem a little more sturdy than the original black pair we had. But I'm still not a fan of the frame. Though all of the colorway options they offer are pretty sick. I'm really excited for when they release this model into the Custom Program. There will be endless variations.

Back