• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Style Switch

When I was at the Oakley Store one on the store associates was talking to his collegues and he said that the fram was poorly executed and the frame seemed cheap.I never held them so I dont have an opinion on that, but it looks simular to the fuel cells. As for the two face. I can say that they made a copy of the Garage Rock or Jupiter series.

Come on Oakley make a Splice 2.0 and a Plate 2.0,

What happened with OO9194-05 - Polished Black with Gold Ghost Text? According to O-Review, it's supposed to come with Titanium Clear + Black Iridium lenses. The retail version I saw comes with Tungsten Iridium instead of TI Clear. I am so disappointed. That was the only colorway I was sort of interested in buying.

Now that you have had them a bit, what is your impression? They felt a little flimsy, for lack of a better word, when I tried them. I am still considering the clear frame is why I ask.
I have no issues with the fit, there is no part that sticks in my head. But, yes, they do feel flimsy. I just should have waited for a different colorway.

20130423_012604.jpg
Chr
20130423_012449.jpg

Back