• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Sub Zeros 1993 Like NEW. No flaws what-so-ever.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Oakley 1-N Sub Zeros 1993 Like NEW. $425.00 This model is the 1-N which was a revision of the very first Sub Zero with shortened orbitals. This pair of sunglasses has no flaws what-so-ever. They are beautiful as the day they were made in 1993. They are discussed specifically at the 6:00 minute mark in the following video,

Oakley Reviews Episode 46: Sub Zeros (o-review.com)

You will see these things listed from $350.00 to $600 & way beyond. Almost all of them listed from $350 to $500 talk about how "few scratches" or "minor" flaws they have & how they are in "very nice shape" for being 30 years old. YET THEY SELL!

Personally, I would never spend $3 or $4 hundred for a pair of "decent" 30-year-old sunglasses. I don't care how collectable they are.

Yes! Sub Zeros are extremely collectable. They are they inspiration for the visual design of the iconic X-Metals which are just as collectable.

I bought a special foam enhanced soft vault for these shortly after I got them. Matter of fact I had a hand full of these sunglasses for years & kept all of them in this special set of soft vaults. I don't even know if Oakley still makes them. The point is I STILL keep these Oakley sunglasses in the same soft vault which is in MINT CONDITION just like the sunglasses they protect & it's part of this deal. It is the primary reason there is not a single scratch on these glasses.

There are no scratches, cracks or smudges on the frames. No imperfections at all. The ear stem rubber is "LIKE NEW!" as is the Nose Rubber. The sunglasses are Flawless!

I know the word "rare" gets overused when reading about Oakley Sub Zeros but I can't stress this enough. If you're lucky & get these things, you will feel like you stepped back in time to 1993 & bought them right off the shelf & THAT IS RARE! When I say they're beautiful it's an understatement & my pictures barely do them justice. As I said in the beginning, They're "LIKE NEW!"

Thank you for looking & best of luck!View attachment 943060View attachment 943061View attachment 943062View attachment 943063View attachment 943064View attachment 943065View attachment 943067View attachment 943068View attachment 943069View attachment 943070View attachment 943071View attachment 943072View attachment 943059
WTF is this shi*????

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
WTF is this shi*????

It’s a new zero in a really bad sub zero costume
4d05e97aba24faf64cafa54d101886a5.jpg

Sub Zero for realz it froze my hair.

A00C67F4-77CD-493C-9B45-B27C09087040.jpeg

VERY SORRY! YES, I posted the wrong pictures!

I will pull this post & get my crap together.

Again, VERY SORRY!

Username Hidden said:
VERY SORRY! YES, I posted the wrong pictures!

I will pull this post & get my crap together.

Again, VERY SORRY!
1646093444447.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back