• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Suggestions

Okay I got this :)

Height: 5ft 4
Weight: 124 pounds
Shoe size: 5
Pant leg length: No idea :p
Bra cup size: 34 DD
Do you have all your fingers? Yes
Do you have all your toes? Yes
Current amount of relatives alive. Too many to count
How many times per month do you clip your nails/have them done? Twice a month

Hope that helps :)
Now I gotta figure out the other "info" we need!!!!! :p

Now I gotta figure out the other "info" we need!!!!! :p

Lol :D also... Imma go to an O store tomorrow (it'll take me a while to drive there) So I will keep you guys posted on that lol knowing me I'll decide no Oakleys suit me and I'll be looking at ray ban or something instead :(

Lol :D also... Imma go to an O store tomorrow (it'll take me a while to drive there) So I will keep you guys posted on that lol knowing me I'll decide no Oakleys suit me and I'll be looking at ray ban or something instead :(
Nooooooooo. There is definitely an Oakley that will fit you. :)

What is the average airspeed of an unladen swallow?

Although a definitive answer would of course require further measurements, published species-wide averages of wing length and body mass, initial Strouhal estimates based on those averages and cross-species comparisons, the Lund wind tunnel study of birds flying at a range of speeds, and revised Strouhal numbers based on that study all lead me to estimate that the average cruising airspeed velocity of an unladen European Swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles an hour. Data for the African swallow species is hard to come by, so as of right now the velocity of an African swallow is unknown.

Although a definitive answer would of course require further measurements, published species-wide averages of wing length and body mass, initial Strouhal estimates based on those averages and cross-species comparisons, the Lund wind tunnel study of birds flying at a range of speeds, and revised Strouhal numbers based on that study all lead me to estimate that the average cruising airspeed velocity of an unladen European Swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles an hour. Data for the African swallow species is hard to come by, so as of right now the velocity of an African swallow is unknown.
She's good!!!

Back