• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley & Surefire- Cut From The Same Cloth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bunch of lights and I am really fond of my Surefires. But I would say the BlackHawk Gladius is my favorite light I have owned. It has momentary on, push on/off, variable power from 1-150 lumens with memory to save the last setting, and for when it is on the AR a strobe. And I can lock it out so the batteries dont get drained in my weapons cases.

I just finished my second advanced tactical shotgun .120 rds in 3 hrs,ouch!

Sorry for posting in this thread......my bad,just got caught up in the conversation.

I own... 4 shotguns I think. None of them are setup beyond sporting and clays guns. I've just never had a big desire to learn the ways of the shotgun. In my mind they have more drawbacks than advantages in a self defense role.

I do need a new trigger set for my smaller AR. And I'm going to be doing something different with the front end, haven't figured out if I'm going back to plastic handguards to shave weight or chop everything for a mono rail or what.

Any of you guys have any real military tactical cqc training?

Not military. I'm a relatively well trained civvie though. In the past 4 years, I've done two Costa classes and a Lamb class. Both were great and I highly recommend. I do a few simunitions classes a year at local training outfit (Weaponcraft Training) and have done four at the Sig Academy which is a few hour drive from home. I'll post a photo of my Benelli M4 in the sunglass/guns thread...

I've also played BG for LE sims trainings. Talk about heart pounding when a RL team is coming in a room in you.

@Rustpot, I just got a tac-con...! Not yet installed. Just heavy breathing on the packaging so far.

Back to topic - what light do you run on your HD shotgun @THE X-MAN ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back