• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Around my head. On my temples. They just feel better.
Okay, that is fair.......hmm, i cant seem to sell anything lately, think i better change my avy, what do you think i should change it to, to get sales going again...... . and don't say a picture of a kato !

😅

Okay, that is fair.......hmm, i cant seem to sell anything lately, think i better change my avy, what do you think i should change it to, to get sales going again...... . and don't say a picture of a kato !

😅
Lots of people aren’t buying anything and saving money for the big dogs it seems.

Lots of people aren’t buying anything and saving money for the big dogs it seems.
Okay, thanks for the info.. 👍

or maybe they are saving up for expensive and useless things like: gas, electricity and food.........😄

better change my avy anyway, think i will go with a oakley logo, that has never been done before here on the forum
😁

imo the EV has several advantages over the Lock:
- Peripheral viewing range (I don't know if the upper viewing range actually beats the Lock XL though)
- Earsocks take longer to wear out
- I would agree that the EV can be more comfortable to some (myself included) as the contact area and shape of the stems was revised. I think even the brow and/or pitch was revised.
- Venting design was improved

The Switchlock mech isn't as bad as some people made out, and can be a bit cleaner of a process in avoiding smudging lenses during replacement, but it was added complexity for little gain imo. There's not a solid case to say it made the OG Radar obsolete.

I thought the Lock looked cooler than the OG and EV, though. It was my first Oakley and was the coolest thing to me at the time.

I wouldn't be surprised if people end up kicking themselves for passing on the current listings in the exchange forum.

I thought the Lock looked cooler than the OG and EV, though. It was my first Oakley and was the coolest thing to me at the time.

I wouldn't be surprised if people end up kicking themselves for passing on the current listings in the exchange forum.
I think they will, and should 😚

"Integrated Earsocks -Sutro Lite Sweep sunglasses include Unobtainium earsocks molded to the temples for additional grip, while the original Lite does not feature any earsocks."

Oakley Sutro Lite have integrated earsocks. So no, it's not the first time the Sutro family have this feature.

"Integrated Earsocks -Sutro Lite Sweep sunglasses include Unobtainium earsocks molded to the temples for additional grip, while the original Lite does not feature any earsocks."

This is mentioned several times in the article but Oakley Sutro Lite have integrated earsocks. So no, it's not the first time the Sutro family have this feature.

Latest Posts

Back