• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I’ve been hunting everywhere trying to find the Sutro light. A lot of websites carry it but they’re shipping is delayed until the end of the month so that kind of makes me guess that we should be seeing them within the next few months.

ev zero radar is also a great shape. pitch is good but range is just too big to me. the sutro vs sutro light???looks like the sutro light is smaller? but that may just be the no bottom frame illusion

thanx....i like the prism road alot...but wonder if the prism jade is a darker lens?-has anyone compared both? I also like the torch trail but dont like that you can see your eyes in them

why would a site post thes
Here’s the pics of all the colors. I found a weird red frame with Roman number “2” etched on the lens. Not sure what those are yet

View attachment 782746
why would a site post these pics because the real authentic sutro/sutro lite have no oakley written across the top of the lens. was this photoshopped in? I would suspect any site that uses those pics and how come the oakley site only lists 2 lens choices for the sutro lite today?
https://www.oakley.com/en-us/product/W0OO9463?variant=888392489333

why would a site post thes

why would a site post these pics because the real authentic sutro/sutro lite have no oakley written across the top of the lens. was this photoshopped in? I would suspect any site that uses those pics and how come the oakley site only lists 2 lens choices for the sutro lite today?
https://www.oakley.com/en-us/product/W0OO9463?variant=888392489333
It’s weird for sure. And the Sutro Lites aren’t in all the Oakley online stores across the world just yet.

so.....could they be knockoffs? I mean some sites have listed like 6 diff lens/color options for the sutro lite. Yet oakley only has 2?

All of those websites that have them in multiple colors don’t actually have the product in their warehouse yet. I emailed a few of them and they sell time before they would ship would be around a month or so.

they could just be holding off on releasing all of the colors like they did with the whisker

Back