• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Order it and let us know what happens.

I emailed them because it even said 10 to 14 days over a month ago.

Oakley. com says processing orders in 48 hours
but sometimes way more

Seems so but not actually.

pre covid that Website had 2 other frames that were supposed to come out. Kato and kato x. Those got taken down because they couldn’t fulfill any orders because Oakley hadn’t sent it to them yet

I’m pretty sure you won’t get them if you order them . At least not for a few weeks to months.

Well Oakley came out with Sutro Lite Origins collection colorway today on the US site. I ordered a Prizm Road for my dad today. Will be nice to see the differences.

F30C1A92-8258-4F5B-A5B3-AF1F254E7CEA.jpeg
CBC05AF9-E334-48FA-8822-0A05FE130EA3.jpeg
8B2219F2-5111-45A9-9B68-6325974CDF2F.jpeg

Well Oakley came out with Sutro Lite Origins collection colorway today on the US site. I ordered a Prizm Road for my dad today. Will be nice to see the differences.
Nice! How's the fit? The original Sutro didn't have any Unobtanium on the stems wich wasn't optimal for all sports. Looks like these have ridget textured Unobtanium on the inside?

Also, does anyone knows if the lenses are compatible between Sutro and Sutro Lite? It's Oakley so I would guess not but I'd gladly be wrong.

Nice! How's the fit? The original Sutro didn't have any Unobtanium on the stems wich wasn't optimal for all sports. Looks like these have ridget textured Unobtanium on the inside?

Also, does anyone knows if the lenses are compatible between Sutro and Sutro Lite? It's Oakley so I would guess not but I'd gladly be wrong.

the Sutro lite lens has small
Notches similar to a flak on the sides to hold the lenses in place. :/

I wish they were interchangeable !

The fit is great. And very comfortable. The the last half of inner stem does have Unobtanium but it is smooth and not ridged. The lenses look like they are the same size to me but i could be wrong. I preordered a Torch Trail for myself and should be getting those on the 20th.

The fit is great. And very comfortable. The the last half of inner stem does have Unobtanium but it is smooth and not ridged. The lenses look like they are the same size to me but i could be wrong. I preordered a Torch Trail for myself and should be getting those on the 20th.
Where were your able to find them?

Back