ucdavis4PT0gpa

Oakley Expert
We actually just got these in store and they do have unobtainum on the arms but it is layered like the jawbreaker so sweating and such don’t effect the ear socks like it did on the early radars and flaks, they give a great fit and offer more protection then the jawbreakers with a more light weight design
In and infinitely uglier and less innovative design than the Jawbreaker though. Wouldn't be surprised if the Jawbreaker is phased out and these pushed because these are cheaper to make and less durable to own. And functional or not? If something makes me look like an idiot on the bike, I'm not wearing it.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

cannonvelo

Oakley Beginner
I understand you guys in coming from your longtime fans of the brand, but as someone who buys and sells and works in the cycling industry they had to get a little more modern. Plus Wiggo looks good in them.

Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 11.01.32 AM.png

cmunozh

Oakley Beginner
I understand you guys in coming from your longtime fans of the brand, but as someone who buys and sells and works in the cycling industry they had to get a little more modern. Plus Wiggo looks good in them.

View attachment 590277
You are right, the moment I saw them I was like... cycling for sure. Somehow the profis use the "Sutros" instead of Wind jacket 2.0 when I find the second one much more comfortable. The fact that it is much more cheaper than the Radar or Jawbreaker makes as well a huge plus (imo).

Egan Bernal won the Paris-Nice with the Sutro.
5c90507018ad8.jpg

Shortround

Oakley Beginner
Found these Oakley Sutro's while browsing the web yesterday. Appears to be a new Oakley model that has yet to be release. To date I've found eight different frame colors and equipped with Prizm-lenses. Looks like they're supposed to be used for sports but no Unobtainium on the arms. What do you guys think?

Update: Now released on Oakley.com in the color ways which were featured below: Oakley Sutro

The Oakley Sutro offers a full rim, large framed sunglasses in a throwback to the 1980's/1990's era Oakley's Eyeshades, which have recently become popular again with the vintage trends.

Currently the colorways available include:
OO9406-0137 - Polished Black w/ Prizm Black
OO9406-0237 - Matte Vampirella w/ Prizm Ruby
OO9406-0437 - Matte Dark Grey w/ Prizm Low Light
OO9406-0537 - Matte Carbon w/ Prizm 24k
OO9406-0637 - Matte White w/ Prizm Road
OO9406-0737 - Sky w/ Prizm Sapphire
OO9406-0837 - Matte Black w/ Prizm Road

All pairs are retailing for between $143 and $163.

Will be very interesting to see the public reaction to these sunglasses. They are definitely loud and while they may fit with the fashion crowd, don't think they'll be an everyday pair for most folks.

What do you all think of the Oakley Sutro Sunglasses?
View attachment 564683
View attachment 564684
View attachment 564685
View attachment 564686
This is what happens when you've lost your inspiration and drive to grow as a business - because you've reached the pinnacle of success.

Latest profile posts

Disko22 wrote on OakleyBoss's profile.
When will I be able to comment to buy sell trade posts?
crazychris777 wrote on THE X-MAN's profile.
do you have XX X-Metal gold 24k Lens? anybody know where i can find some? thank you