QLR1

The Big Shield King
FloriDUH!
What’s your honest opinion of them? I haven’t gotten ability to try them on yet so my best comparison is measurements found online. The largest frame I own is either a new Crosshairs or Frogskin (in terms of frame size) and these seem to measure smaller but with longer arms. Thoughts?
They are almost Jawbreaker sized. I never thought I'd like it. I am not digging the useless looking bar. I thought it moved like on the Jawbreaker, but that's not the case. I didn't notice much about the arms, but they felt more comfy vs the Jawbreaker.

oaksandnix

Oakley Enthusiast
Wisconsin
They are almost Jawbreaker sized. I never thought I'd like it. I am not digging the useless looking bar. I thought it moved like on the Jawbreaker, but that's not the case. I didn't notice much about the arms, but they felt more comfy vs the Jawbreaker.
With them not having any rubber on the arms, do they still stay on your head relatively well? The arms don’t have curves like Holbrooks or Frogs but they’re longer and curve inward towards the back of your head it looks like

QLR1

The Big Shield King
FloriDUH!
With them not having any rubber on the arms, do they still stay on your head relatively well? The arms don’t have curves like Holbrooks or Frogs but they’re longer and curve inward towards the back of your head it looks like
I am more about style than function.

But yeah, they curve inwards like the Jawbreaker, minus the rubber. I didn't buy the frame.

Lars

Oakley Expert
Phoenix, Arizona
Not a huge fan but I have to get a pair in ocp, they have some cool colours on there.
Just waiting for them to have front and stems in all the available options.

Jerome

Oakley Enthusiast
The Netherlands
I think the Sutro is not for me. The design is not ventilated and in the Netherlands it’s often is as humid as it can be. I’m worried that the Sutro will fog when I’m using it on bike rides in humid conditions.
Has anybody already used a Sutro in very humid conditions and experienced any fogging of the lens?

New Threads