• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
It's called , Time To Try A Non Luxx brand??
At least for new models. This current crop is crap. No wonder I keep spending all of my hard earned money on vintage.
The way Lux is going it will be hard to find a pair that isnt made by them. JS

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We actually just got these in store and they do have unobtainum on the arms but it is layered like the jawbreaker so sweating and such don’t effect the ear socks like it did on the early radars and flaks, they give a great fit and offer more protection then the jawbreakers with a more light weight design

In and infinitely uglier and less innovative design than the Jawbreaker though. Wouldn't be surprised if the Jawbreaker is phased out and these pushed because these are cheaper to make and less durable to own. And functional or not? If something makes me look like an idiot on the bike, I'm not wearing it.

I understand you guys in coming from your longtime fans of the brand, but as someone who buys and sells and works in the cycling industry they had to get a little more modern. Plus Wiggo looks good in them.

Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 11.01.32 AM.png

I understand you guys in coming from your longtime fans of the brand, but as someone who buys and sells and works in the cycling industry they had to get a little more modern. Plus Wiggo looks good in them.

View attachment 590277

You are right, the moment I saw them I was like... cycling for sure. Somehow the profis use the "Sutros" instead of Wind jacket 2.0 when I find the second one much more comfortable. The fact that it is much more cheaper than the Radar or Jawbreaker makes as well a huge plus (imo).

Egan Bernal won the Paris-Nice with the Sutro.
5c90507018ad8.jpg

Back