• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I think the Sutro is not for me. The design is not ventilated and in the Netherlands it’s often is as humid as it can be. I’m worried that the Sutro will fog when I’m using it on bike rides in humid conditions.
Has anybody already used a Sutro in very humid conditions and experienced any fogging of the lens?

I bought the white and retina burn one on friday......we havent gotten them in store yet...

along with the LE frog 35th, the B1B slides, and apparently the last pair of the TNP sweatpants (the black with the fading words down the sides.... now im just waiting for the mail......

I bought the white and retina burn one on friday......we havent gotten them in store yet...

along with the LE frog 35th, the B1B slides, and apparently the last pair of the TNP sweatpants (the black with the fading words down the sides.... now im just waiting for the mail......

My Oakley dealer told me they'll receive them this Tuesday (tmrw)

I ordered all those sweats too! I saw they went in and got 2 black ones and 1 white one!!

they are the beat

Picked up the Celeste Sutro this weekend...Thanks to @QLR1 for that since he's been showing them off a lot.
Actually really like them. Very comfortable, big shield for sure but yeah the Retro Vents and Logo make it look even better.

Celeste Sutro.jpg

Back