• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Swag - Viva La Bubba, T Shirts, Lanyard, Wallet, Micro Bag, BMX Grips

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Unloading some brand new Oakley swag. All items are brand new unless noted. Shipping will be between $5-$7 for each item in CONUS. Paypal F&F or add 3% if you pay without F&F.

Oakley Blue American Apparel Viva La Bubba T-Shirt XL - $OLD. Payment received today.
Oakley Black T Shirt XL - $20.00
Oakley micro fiber bag - $20.00
Oakley Multi Stripe Tri Fold Wallet - $16.00
Oakley Infinite Hero Coin - brand new sealed and never opened - $45.00
Oakley BMX Grips - the box got crumpled a bit during move, but the grips are 100% brand new and in tact - $OLD

Let me know if you have any questions. Local pickup is welcome if you are in the california bay area.

Attachments

• photo 5-5.JPG
    photo 5-5.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 404
  • photo 4-5.JPG
    photo 4-5.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 314
  • photo 2-9.JPG
    photo 2-9.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 301
  • photo 1-9.JPG
    photo 1-9.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 336
  • photo 3-4.JPG
    photo 3-4.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 347
  • photo 2-8.JPG
    photo 2-8.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 347
  • photo 1-8.JPG
    photo 1-8.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 316
  • photo 3-5.JPG
    photo 3-5.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
pm sent

Pmed

Payment received for trips. Thanks!

Username Hidden said:
Replied. Grips pending payment. :)
Username Hidden said:
Payment received for trips. Thanks!
Username Hidden said:

He backed out saying he sold to someone else. I hope they didnt pay more then asking price and i get my money back.
Bad form, pretty shady...and you all know how often i post something like this. Sigh

Username Hidden said:
He backed out saying he sold to someone else. I hope they didnt pay more then asking price and i get my money back.
Bad form, pretty shady...and you all know how often i post something like this. Sigh

OP, as I explained in my PM, I have no reason to lie or steal your $30.00. I was out of town all weekend and did not have a chance to sort thru my emails until today. No reason to get upset or bash publicly. I was 100% upfront and contacted you as soon as I got thru sorting my emails.

For transparency, they paid asking price $25.00, just as you did. So no, I did not back out to get more money. As I stated, when I reviewed all emails, I had someone contact me first. Sincere apologies and again, no reason to publicly call me shady.

Considering you had accepted payment 3 days ago... yea.

If that hadnt happened i wouldnt care. I very very rarely say anything publicly negative but what happened was poor form considering you had accepted money and marked sold. Imo upfront would of been pming the person whos message you missed and said, im sorry i missed your pm but i sold them and accepted money already.

Oh well, spilled milk now..not sure why this buggs me so much. Im glad you didnt accept more money .
Goodluck here i guess.

Username Hidden said:
Considering you had accepted payment 3 days ago... yea.

If that hadnt happened i wouldnt care. I very very rarely say anything publicly negative but what happened was poor form considering you had accepted money and marked sold. Imo upfront would of been pming the person whos message you missed and said, im sorry i missed your pm but i sold them and accepted money already.

Oh well, spilled milk now..not sure why this buggs me so much. Im glad you didnt accept more money .
Goodluck here i guess.
Full refund has been issued.

Back