• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Switch converted to X Metal Squared

Wow! Thanks.

1ac959e0061f048243ceeef8a726b5f8.jpg

So the Prizm is just a coating?

Yes it enhances the colors in your environment. Guess you can say it makes the grass greener, the sky bluer and all that jazz. Mine were kinda funky. When I went outside they would transition to mirrors. But indoors they would be a light to medium gray lens. I told the lady at the optical place give me the best of your best and I ended up with these. I changed out my lenses since to a more traditional transition lens. Didn’t want mirrors anymore.

0EBE59C5-A78D-4D15-88CA-57E9A13548A8.jpeg

B4D23A46-0D0E-4A48-BE96-FDD1D24AEB0D.jpeg

73B45EDC-FD90-4345-9EFC-A95B123A4560.jpeg

Yes it enhances the colors in your environment. Guess you can say it makes the grass greener, the sky bluer and all that jazz. Mine were kinda funky. When I went outside they would transition to mirrors. But indoors they would be a light to medium gray lens. I told the lady at the optical place give me the best of your best and I ended up with these. I changed out my lenses since to a more traditional transition lens. Didn’t want mirrors anymore.

View attachment 941390

View attachment 941393

View attachment 941395
What’s wrong with the mirrored ones? Are they not good?

View attachment 941390

View attachment 941393

View attachment 941395
5A68A0D7-F74A-42C8-990F-CCF1C8415CC8.gif

View attachment 941390

View attachment 941393

View attachment 941395
Prizm is not a coating.