• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
It's not bad. It's just not...exciting, which has been the gripe for most of us. If it works for whoever buys them, great.

I do think that USA assembled tag is pointless as hell. Who does that win over, exactly?

I do think that USA assembled tag is pointless as hell. Who does that win over, exactly?

I think that “USA assembled” always sounds better than “partly made in China”. But I highly doubt it will win someone over for a purchase over another pair of sunglasses.

I never really liked how the slivers fit me but these are definitely more comfortable imo. A little basic for me but I can see the appeal for sure

I never really liked how the slivers fit me but these are definitely more comfortable imo. A little basic for me but I can see the appeal for sure
Can you explain the difference between these and the Sliver? I am considering these, and I have Slivers, so knowing the fit differences would be great.

Can you explain the difference between these and the Sliver? I am considering these, and I have Slivers, so knowing the fit differences would be great.
They have a curved stem so they fit better under a hat. They also feel a bit sturdier. Other than that they are hard to tell apart from a glance

Back