• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Tactical Vest

LindsC

Oakley Beginner
Hi Everybody, I am after some advice please. My partner bought an Oakley Protection/Tactical Vest a number of years ago from a reputable store local to us in the UK. We are having a clear out, so I listed it for sale on Facebook. A very kind person messaged me to say I had it listed for far too cheap, as they are quite rare. He then sent me a picture of one on ebay that is up for £450.00.

Could you guys please have a look at the photos I have uploaded, and let me know your thoughts and opinions on this. Strangely there is no size label in it, but it was bought from an Oakley stockist years ago.

Thanks very much, and I look forward to hearing comments from some of you.

Regards,

Lindsey
Oakley Vest.jpg
Oakley Vest Back.jpg

Welcome

I just tagged a Member that is selling a AP Vest her at the forum.

Bought mine for $15 on Facebook. Sold it on Ebay for $450 a week later.
OMG - I nearly sold it on FB for £45.00........ Im so lucky a nice guy gave me a heads up. This was purchased from an Oakley stockist, but I dont know why it wouldnt have a lable in? It's genuine though. Any ideas?

Hi Everybody, I am after some advice please. My partner bought an Oakley Protection/Tactical Vest a number of years ago from a reputable store local to us in the UK. We are having a clear out, so I listed it for sale on Facebook. A very kind person messaged me to say I had it listed for far too cheap, as they are quite rare. He then sent me a picture of one on ebay that is up for £450.00.

Could you guys please have a look at the photos I have uploaded, and let me know your thoughts and opinions on this. Strangely there is no size label in it, but it was bought from an Oakley stockist years ago.

Thanks very much, and I look forward to hearing comments from some of you.

Regards,

Lindsey View attachment 921352View attachment 921353
Is this available for sale? Cant see the size either

Back