• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley takes care of it's loyal customers

ThePitBoss

Oakley Enthusiast
Charlotte, NC
Back on the 10th of this month I ordered a Flak 2.0 Custom carbon fiber frame infrared icons, redline earsocks, and Prizm Road XL lenses.
Well that was Friday, on Monday, Oakley decides to move the whole gigantic warehouse on Monday the 13th and reopen Custom jobs on the 20th;
at the time I didn't realize my walmart money card I use to purchase holds funds pending for 10 days then releases them back into the account, so like a numbskull I use my card after the the 20th and Oakley decides to take the funds out on the 21st, well as you can guess by now they cancel the order.

I had on my account a 25% code that I had for like almost 2years and decided to use it at the time of purchase, so yeah I paid like $153.00 total, so when the funds went back in because Oakley didn't make my glasses and ship them (process takes 2-7 days) the funds went back like I said before and I accidently spent $3.00 of it and so when Oakley went to take it I was $3.00 short cus that's all I had after paying a bill I had $150.00.
so I call Oakley on the 24th to see whats up and at the time I don't realize the money is sent back and I add more funds that Friday so I have more than I thought, so I call tto see whats up with my order and they tell me it's canceled , so I check and sure enough its canceled, I was so bummed that all of this happened, I mean talk about bad timing right?

So long story long, Lol, I cal back after finding out what all happened and explain all to the Rep, and the Oakley Rep was so Freaking awesome, he re-ordered the same Flak 2.0 for me and gave me 35% and free next day shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I paid $135.00 Yeah Baby!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally $190.00+ tax
Man was that friggin awes0me or what, the Rep noticed on my account I have over 100 purchases so I guess this was his way of saying sorry for the delay but here's a reward for your Loyalty Lol

So now I'm waiting for a confirmation that they are done and shipped and ill be happier than a tick on a fat Dogs Butt!!!!!
But yeah that's my highlight for the year, guess it pays to be loyal right? btw............my first purchase was back in 1978 when I was 11...........oops told my age Lol
Thanks for reading!!

But yeah that's my highlight for the year, guess it pays to be loyal right? btw............my first purchase was back in 1978 when I was 11...........oops told my age Lol
Thanks for reading!!

gr8 to know they took care of you grandpa

Latest Posts

Back